Monday, August 18, 2008

Always look THEN move....and...

make sure your desk drawer is closed before you stand up and turn or you may look like this!





And a few days later...





A one time whack on the left leg and I have a 4" circular bruise midthigh. The color changes are already happening, and I should see most colors of the rainbow within the next week! And to top it off, that night I stubbed the small toe on the same leg. Must not have been in my right mind...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't knonw about being in your right mind . . . but the right side of you brain was not paying atention to what the left side of your body was doing.

Nasty bruse!

Creekwalker said...

That's lovely. Be sure to catch the changes every day. It will be quite the collection.

Derende said...

yeah, it would make a good little movie when you put the pictures together! :P

Derende said...

By the way, I didn't know you could smack your femoral artery on a desk. ;)