Still working (overworking) and I'm plumb tired. I am taking off tomorrow to try to catch up on my grading and get a bit of sleep.
Aly's head exploded on Friday night. We had two Japanese bands play for a food drive at Mohave. She was able to meet with them after they played and got autographs from each band. (I briefly met some of them too, but I was mostly in my classroom grading while she had some fun.)
Hopefully I'll have more time now that I'm switching my second day at Hastings to a Friday night and getting Sunday's off. The turnover on Friday night at 11:30pm and coming back at Saturday at 9am is a bit tough, but I'd like to get some semblance of a weekend back again. Perhaps if Mike is earning enough, I might even be able to drop to Saturdays only. We'll see how it goes.
No comments:
Post a Comment